22 February 2015
"Time to make those ADR's"
The craziest thing about heading out to Walt Disney World is all the planning. Not only do you have to make reservations for the restaurants you'd like to eat at a full 180 days out, you now have to plan which rides you want to go on with your fastpass.
We'll get to that 60 days before we travel but as it's now 180 days to go to the trip we've started to make our Advanced Dining Reservations.
The Disney restaurants are incredibly popular and there are a few of them we love to always visit and this year a few new ones. On our 'to book' list are:
- Character breakfast at 'Ohana (our hotel restaurant)
- Character breakfast at Crystal Palace (magic kingdom)
- Character breakfast at Chef Mickey (contemporary resort)
- Character breakfast at 1900 Park Fair (grand floridian resort)
- Character dinner at Chef Mickey (contemporary resort)
- Dinner at Be Our Guest restaurant (magic kingdom)
- Dinner at Garden Grill (The Land, EPCOT)
- Lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater (Disney's Hollywood Studios)
- Dinner at the Biergarten restaurant (Germany, EPCOT)
- Mickey's Backyard BBQ (fort wilderness)
- Dinner at Via Napoli (Italy, EPCOT)
Erm, crikey, that's quite a list!
Pictures will most definitely follow of that lot in August :-)