Skip to main content

27 April 2020

Will we or won't we?

"anyone got any spare pixie dust?"

Well we're still in the middle of lockdown, pretty much like the entire world and at this point in time we can't say if our 2020 trip will go ahead or not.

We're due to fly out on August 7th which is just over 100 days away. Seems AGES but during the current situation I think that will be here in no time at all.

This year was to be THE trip of a lifetime, i've planned and saved for about 18 months and have so far bought:

  • Flights
  • Disney's Beach Club Resort Reservations
  • Walt Disney World 21 day tickets
  • Discovery Cove Tickets
  • SeaVenture @ Discovery Cove tickets
  • Cirque Du Soleil Tickets
  • Happily Ever After Dessert Party Tickets
  • Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tickets
  • Car Hire
  • Manchester Airport Hotel

So, that's a LOT of rescheduling if the holiday gets cancelled. To be fair though, apart from the flights, they will be a doddle to get sorted and there shouldn't be any money lost. Ideally, i'd just like to try and postpone them all, rather than get refunds. We're going WHATEVER but it might be August 2021 if things don't clear up.

27 April 2020

Will we or won't we?
"anyone got any spare pixie dust?"

15 January 2020

Disney’s Beach Club
"Time for a change?"